Care & Warranty
Latitudes® warranties protect you down the road so you can enjoy its carefree, long-lasting beauty.
For additional information on care and maintenance please refer to the FAQ section.
Care and Cleaning
Care and Warranty Literature
- Latitudes Composite Decking & Railing Warranty (pdf - 123 KB)
- Latitudes Capricorn® & Captiva Decking Stain & Fade Warranty (pdf - 160 KB)
- Latitudes Marine Decking Commercial Warranty (pdf - 115 KB)
- Latitudes Ornamental Baluster Warranty (pdf - 119 KB)
- Latitudes Deck Stones Warranty (pdf - 50 KB)
- Post Cap Care Information (pdf - 983 KB)
Preventing mold and mildew growth on composite decking
Mold and mildew can be a nuisance on any exterior building surface, regardless of the material. If the conditions are right, they will spawn on wood, plastic, concrete, metal and other surfaces. Mold formation is most prevalent in consistently wet, shaded areas. Spores from the natural environment are carried by the wind and commonly land on decks surfaces. It is important to note that the appearance of mold/mildew is a function of nature, not necessarily a deficiency with any of the material on which it grows.
Learn how to prevent mold and mildew growth on your deck.