Boardwalks, Docks and Walkways
For a boardwalk that stands up to extreme pier pressure, build it with Latitudes® marine composite deck boards. From private boat docks and public marinas to walkways and footbridges, Latitudes marine composite decking is designed for use where more robust boards are needed. Specifically formulated for heavy traffic and wet environments, Latitudes Marine decking is the perfect low-maintenance alternative to treated wood.
Available in four classic colors (gray, cedar, redwood, and walnut) with an embossed wood grain finish, Latitudes Marine is made using the same Strandex® technology as all Latitudes products to protect the decking surface. Latitudes marine decking has a slip-resistant finish and makes an ideal choice for boardwalks, marinas, docks, or anywhere else a maximum of 24” on-center joist spacing is used.
Other benefits include:
- Reduced upkeep requirements ideal for public and commercial uses
- Environmentally-friendly products made with recycled materials
- Won’t splinter, rot, decay, or warp
- No painting or staining required
- 25-year limited residential warranty; 10-year limited commercial warranty
- Great alternative for use as a stair tread